Pleasant autumn comes again and the weather is cool and comfortable.
Autumn is the best season in Beijing, the autumn period in Beijing is short but very beautiful, just like our life, life is not unlimited, but we can do the right thing and lead an easier and successful life.
High technology changes our lifestyle and workmode, free human from heavy work. Wall printing already took over 70% of wall decoration market, the rest 30% is manual wall painting done by artists. In fact, many manual wall painters already purchased our products as their work assistance.
Wall printers are our core products, and we upgrade them all the time according to the market feedback. We can also tailor-made our machines according to clients' specific needs. For instance, we can add 1--2 extra meters on Y axis, and make the net print height 3--4 meters, which suits outdoor huge picture print, as some of our clients focus only on outdoor big picture printing business.
Zhongkemeichuang Beijing headquarter staff celebrated Mid-autumn festival together and dinnered happily together.
Meanwhile, our team will try our best to support our clients, and grow with our clients home and abroad together.
Cheers, dear all clients, we miss You, let's share and enjoy the same moon and have peace in mind.